We help build better software

Thursday, October 17, 2019

JxBrowser 7.3 Supporting macOS 10.15 and JDK 13 is Out!



Apple has released macOS Catalina, Oracle has released JDK 13, and we have released JxBrowser 7.3, supporting both of them, for you to enjoy the updates right away.

Besides, the new version got way more stable and reliable with a number of new features, fixes, and improvements, introduced in this release.

Have a look at the Release Notes for the full list of changes in v7.3, and download the update from the product page.

7 comments:

  1. I don't know much about it. Do any of you know what it does when we have a browser like Google? I can easily shop online with Tom Wahl's Coupon to see what the benefits are, Well, I remember that iPhone doesn't even support Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is what I was looking for. This piece of content will really help me. Thanks for sharing it. visit my site: oraclegrpgmbh

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is the best and the most featuring topic but there are also very interesting and awesome services available of the most impressive Proton Pakistan which are giving their most essential vehicles for sale in Pakistan in best Car for sale in low cost. They are the most accurate and excellent vehicles providers in all throughout Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We deal with a huge organization and properties that present a lot to apparel, machinery, appliances, device engineering materials, advanced materials, and more. It's easy to find the brands and stuff you're looking for because everyone is listed below the easy-to-use Online B2B Marketplace Itlay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very useful features I am web content writer and I think this features also beneficent for me as well, I upgraded and also I tell you how is it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely enjoy reading all that is posted on your website.Keep the tips coming. I loved it! 룰렛

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog was really insightful. Look forward to read more of these. also visit here Goalead

    ReplyDelete